Thursday, June 28, 2012

Home Stretch

We are officially at 37 weeks. These nine months have gone so fast. I presume time will never slow from here. May was a super busy month for us. We had lamaze clase, Kayla was still working full time, my parents came to visit, I have been taking online classes, and working a ton. All this with softball 5 nights a week makes for one busy schedule. Though I thought it would be impossible, June has topped it. The great thing about keeping busy is how fast time seems to melt away.

Being so close to finally meeting our baby seems like a dream. It still hasn't sunk in fully that in a few days to weeks we will have another person depending on us. I can't say I know what is in store for us but, I am ready. As ready as I will ever be.

We may not be financially ready for a child (is anybody ever financially "ready" for a baby?). Are we too young? According to I'm a link!! 75% of all mothers having a baby were between the ages of 20-34. I have so many friends from my hometown that always post on facebook

"I can't believe how many of my friends are either pregnant, married, or both."

Um... Hello? The majority of your friends are in their 20's. Thats what people in their 20's do. They get hitched and pop out a few pups.

I am happy that I can actually say that we are physically prepared. We have all our diapers, clothes, etc... The car seat is in the car, and our overnight bag is packed.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment