Friday, June 8, 2012

Mini Hiatus

So I have been absent from my blog for the past week or so. I didn't mean for it to happen but, a lot has been going on in my life recently. I started my summer college classes, took a trip to Colorado to play in Band Aid Military softball tourney (we took 4th place of 23 teams), and have been tending to my pregnant wife (8 months). This little break was very much needed. It was an awesome break from work, school, and life in general. I am pleased to say that I am turning my attention back onto "She's Pregnant, I'm Learning." I am so pleased to see that I hit 1000 views as fast as I did. I hear the first few months are the hardest, so I am sticking with it for the long haul.

I am not exactly sure what this blog will look like after the baby is born. I may keep the central idea on pregnancy for new fathers, but I fear that I will bring a lot of my son into the posts. If anyone has any insight into what I should do please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment